PDA

View Full Version : cm2100 not getting commanded fuel

6.7Guy
August 3rd, 2021, 12:00 AM
Someone take a look at this file. This truck is kicking my ass. Looking at the log and back at the tune everything should be calling for 3000uS I can barely get 2300uS out of it. Am I missing something obvious or do I have a weird base file/ecm issue.

Orange Stroker
August 9th, 2021, 02:42 PM
Here you go. It should hit commanded quantity and PW Do some more logs. I redid you PW tables with the same max numbers you used but fixed the rest of the table as they were all a messed up and will give you problems down the road if they weren't changed. Also made a few other changes to help you out.

6.7Guy
August 10th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Here you go. It should hit commanded quantity and PW Do some more logs. I redid you PW tables with the same max numbers you used but fixed the rest of the table as they were all a messed up and will give you problems down the road if they weren't changed. Also made a few other changes to help you out.

awesome I'll take a look at it. Mind telling me what the holdup was on it that I couldn't find?

6.7Guy
August 10th, 2021, 12:14 AM
nevermind. I think I found the smoking gun when I looked up the differences. Yea some of my tables were off because I was trying to figure out what was limiting this thing. I appreciate your help and will give it a try

andyman
August 15th, 2021, 06:39 PM
Just curious. Is this a 6.7 swap or are you having problems in a dodge ?

nevermind. I think I found the smoking gun when I looked up the differences. Yea some of my tables were off because I was trying to figure out what was limiting this thing. I appreciate your help and will give it a try

6.7Guy
August 16th, 2021, 12:08 AM
Just curious. Is this a 6.7 swap or are you having problems in a dodge ?

In a dodge. But its not anything on the dodge side that i missed.