PDA

View Full Version : Cell tracking between V8 Tune file and V8 Scan

Harrismarine
August 24th, 2021, 03:49 PM
I am transitioning over to V8 and cannot seem to get cell tracking in the tune file when reviewing a scan file. eg main VE table is not tracking the cells that the scan file shows. Using LS1 files, It always just worked in V7 can anyone shed some light on possibly why?

joecar
August 26th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Goto the table in the tune tool, in the upper right there is a tab Scan-Link, go there.

cindy@efilive
August 27th, 2021, 08:14 AM
I am transitioning over to V8 and cannot seem to get cell tracking in the tune file when reviewing a scan file. eg main VE table is not tracking the cells that the scan file shows. Using LS1 files, It always just worked in V7 can anyone shed some light on possibly why?

This video will walk you through it. https://download.efilive.com/Tutorials/V8_Tune_Tool/CME_Scan_Link.mp4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harrismarine
August 29th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Awesome thanks guys

Highlander
April 8th, 2022, 12:19 PM
This software is so amazing.

nonnieselman
April 12th, 2022, 03:49 PM
I spent a few hours with V8 today and it took awhile to figure out how to adjust everything in the scanner and get wideband input over Serial. But finally got it and i really like the Maps with the red tracer.

Highlander
April 14th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Good.... it is definitely powerful. Also the way it does the interpolation produces good results when pasting as error correction. This software will make you a better calibrator.

joecar
April 21st, 2022, 03:10 PM
+1 on the above 2 comments.