PDA

View Full Version : V8 Tune Tool Errors

nonnieselman
October 5th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Ive been trying to use V8 more and learn how to get everything setup. Having been use to V7.5 for so long its taking me a minute to get it figured out.
But tonight i was just going over a tune and i got this Error Popup. So i closed V8 and reopened it. Same error. Closed V8 and opened a different tune and getting the same thing again.

Ive looked around for a little while with that error number listed with no luck

Blacky
October 11th, 2021, 08:25 PM
That error is an OpenGL error. OpenGL support is usually dictated by the driver version of your graphics card.
Try updating your graphic card's drivers - you may need to visit the graphic card's vendor web site to get the latest drivers for your graphics card.
You can view the OpenGL vendor/driver info for your PC in the EFILive Help->About screen.
Regards
Paul

nonnieselman
October 12th, 2021, 04:29 PM
AH! It hasnt given me the error since i restarted my computer after that. So ill check for updates.

Thanks Blacky!

In-Tech
October 12th, 2021, 04:38 PM
That error is an OpenGL error. OpenGL support is usually dictated by the driver version of your graphics card.
Try updating your graphic card's drivers - you may need to visit the graphic card's vendor web site to get the latest drivers for your graphics card.
You can view the OpenGL vendor/driver info for your PC in the EFILive Help->About screen.
Regards
Paul

You guys are awesome to help, something that basically has nothing to do with your software and you still chime in. yayski :)