PDA

View Full Version : LB7 Locked ECM

btkuhlmannut@gmail.com
October 26th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Hello all,
I have a 2003 LB7 and I have been using a PPE accelerator. This has been a great tuner over the past year for me. I changed the tune on it 4 months ago and now the ecm will only respond with no communication, and my truck will not start but has full power. This is with the use of the original PPE tuner, snap on computer, and now efi live flash scan V3. I have been trying to figure this out on my own but am getting the works. It does pick up the TCM that gives me a green check mark and I downloaded that stock TCM tune. Any advice would be awesome, I have a reprogrammed ecm coming and hope I will be able to access this new one.
Thanks for any help,
BK

The ecm will not let me read it as well as do a full flash. says Script excited with code $0527: Tune file contains a bad controller checksum.

killerbee
October 27th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Hello all,
I have a 2003 LB7 and I have been using a PPE accelerator. This has been a great tuner over the past year for me. I changed the tune on it 4 months ago and now the ecm will only respond with no communication, and my truck will not start but has full power. This is with the use of the original PPE tuner, snap on computer, and now efi live flash scan V3. I have been trying to figure this out on my own but am getting the works. It does pick up the TCM that gives me a green check mark and I downloaded that stock TCM tune. Any advice would be awesome, I have a reprogrammed ecm coming and hope I will be able to access this new one.
Thanks for any help,
BK

The ecm will not let me read it as well as do a full flash. says Script excited with code $0527: Tune file contains a bad controller checksum.

It sounds like a likely corruption. If you ship it to us, we can probably do a factory restore.

btkuhlmannut@gmail.com
October 29th, 2021, 02:54 AM
Will I be able to use my flash scan v3 to make upgrades after you do that?