PDA

View Full Version : Is this and easy fix? Manual s/c after shift hesitation

ThunderDan74
January 30th, 2022, 08:51 PM
My car has been supercharged and dyno tuned. Now that I have gotten over the fun of all that mo’ power baby! I noticed a drivability issue.

I noticed with about 25% constant throttle position, after every shift the timing is retarded to about 8deg for about 1.5 seconds then it will jump to where it should be 20 to 30 deg. I can feel the car begin to accelerate harder after the 1.5 seconds after the shift, even though the pedal position is constant after the shift. I usually shift when I hit around 3,000 to 2,500 rpm, it’s when the hesitation is the most pronounced. It will do this consistently.

I have gone through all the tables and have a basic understanding of what that do. I do not see any one table that might see to a fix in this drivibility issue. The tuner shop just seems too busy to be bothered over my concerns anymore so I’m looking at this as motivation to learn to tune myself. I have been going through the tables for a few days to see what all was changed and I just can’t put my finger on it.

Has anyone ever has this happen and what was needed to fix it?

ThunderDan74
June 13th, 2022, 02:00 PM
so I figured out how to do a scan and I see my part throttle APP is not matching the ETCTP. What should i do next?

joecar
June 20th, 2022, 10:21 AM
Post your ECM and TCM .ctz files, I'll have a look.

joecar
June 20th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Also look at the GM.STATExx, pids one of them will indicate the reason for timing pull.