PDA

View Full Version : 95 buick lesabre

danshot
July 29th, 2006, 11:06 AM
I have a 95 buick lesabre. obd1. When I go to file, then 'select car' I'm unable to find my vehicle. Can anyone direct me to the right car to select, in order to make the software read my pcm. I'm using the ELI v4 program.
Thanks, Dan

Blacky
July 29th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I have a 95 buick lesabre. obd1. When I go to file, then 'select car' I'm unable to find my vehicle. Can anyone direct me to the right car to select, in order to make the software read my pcm. I'm using the ELI v4 program.
Thanks, Dan

Email sent.
Regards
Paul

TucsonDirect
January 3rd, 2010, 09:56 PM
Email sent.
Regards
Paul

Wow i know THIS IS OLD but can i get the file as well? i have a 94

Tordne
January 4th, 2010, 05:47 AM
I suspect the file sent was pretty much what we have supplied you with (a specification that needs to be turned into a vehicle definition).

Paul is back in a couple of days from holiday, so it may be a week before he gets to all his emails, forum posts and PMs etc.

Blacky
January 6th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I don't have any of my sent emails from back in 2006 so I'mnot 100% sure what I sent, but the email would most likely have been a link to the ftp site where you can download the raw vehicle definitions for most OBDI GM vehicles.
http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/
Click on the "GMECM ftp site" link and download the aldlstuff.zip file. In that file will be the data stream definitions that you can use to build an EFILive V4 definition.

Regards
Paul