PDA

View Full Version : EFI Live MAPS Won't Display Any Info

CTP Racing
August 4th, 2006, 08:13 AM
I am using EFI Live on a 2001 Corvette Z06. I was trying to get the BEN Map for the AFR to display for SD tuning purposes and nothing will display. I then loaded the stock tune back on so that I could use a premaid table that came with EFI Live to try and log something like spark advance just to see if I could get data to appear in the table. Still nothing. I checked all the pid's and they are all selected and everything looks like it should. Is there a certain way you need to be connected to the vehicle to get these to display?

Black02SS
August 4th, 2006, 09:11 AM
You need to click the red record button as you won't see anything if you just "monitor" it with the yellow button.

CTP Racing
August 4th, 2006, 10:18 AM
I just figured that out before you posted that. Thank you so much for the help though. Something just told me to try the record button. Just the smallest things sometimes can screw you all up. I was just trying to follow the directions to a "t" and not mess anything up because I have had little issues with the software before and it never actually said to "record data to begin collecting data so I was just monitoring to see what data would show up. Thanks again