PDA

View Full Version : LS1B with TH350 swap

TorqueMonster007
August 8th, 2023, 11:32 PM
If someone could take a look at this just to double check as it's been a while since I've had to setup an LS1B for a TH350. Keep in mind that this is a base file and has not been logged yet nor adjusted as such. Car also has a Victor Jr. intake, factory MAP and MAF still being used. Any input or verification would be appreciated. PO740, PO753, P0785 and P1860 have not been removed yet from Trans Diagnostics but will be.

nonnieselman
August 9th, 2023, 04:55 PM
If someone could take a look at this just to double check as it's been a while since I've had to setup an LS1B for a TH350. Keep in mind that this is a base file and has not been logged yet nor adjusted as such. Car also has a Victor Jr. intake, factory MAP and MAF still being used. Any input or verification would be appreciated. PO740, PO753, P0785 and P1860 have not been removed yet from Trans Diagnostics but will be.

Here is a tune i did for a guy with a TH350 and took awhile to get it to come back down to idle after being brake stalled and such but it turned out pretty good.
This one is Speed Density tho.