PDA

View Full Version : Some funny reading from the worlds biggest clown (TeamZr1)

Dirk Diggler
August 10th, 2006, 01:21 AM
http://teamzr1.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=000033;p=0

Forums such as that LS1tech breed useless members. I was informed of a thread on there where they were Bashing Team ZR-1 knowing we do not even go to that forum so they are so brave when the party they are lying about is not there to face them.

I just read many of their posts and found the worst who know zip about proper performance tuning, their usernames :

ws6firebirdta00, brains, jubjub, humpinss, foff6c7, bink, smokingws6, gojo, sidestep, black02ss, horist, nickn20, lady redhawk, rick.
With usernames like that its clear how grownup these people are.

These people know dip about proper tuning methods, how to use a scanner, how PCM functions work or even care what long term damage their so called tuning is doing to other people's cars

The worst tuning I see comes from those named above and worse is they spout their one sided bullshit and confuse people new to tuning their cars and are sucked into useless crap that not one of them can even proof is correct

For over a year now most of them have been spouting that people MUST change the VE table values when in fact those values are rarely used.

One of them as example tuned a car who later then owner came to me to fix the screwed up functioning of their car since the so called performance tune and did this to the VE table :

I wont even begin to comment. My mom always told me if you have noting nice to say takethe high road. This guys reputation on the net speaks for itself. This here is a person you would die to meet in person jsut to see if he would back up half of the statements he types. If I didnt know any better I wouldve thought he was a 300 lbs boudy builder but the reality of it is he is prolly 150 lbs 5'10" and wears coke bottle glasses

emarkay
August 10th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Why do a WHOIS to prove a server is located in Germany - what's the point?

This person must have some serious insecurity issues. I wonder why he keeps trying to baffle the clueless - I also wonder who his customers are?

Strange...

TAQuickness
August 10th, 2006, 02:36 AM
wow.

Black02SS
August 10th, 2006, 04:06 AM
If he thinks we are doing it wrong, that must mean we are doing it right. What a clown. Reason he doesn't say anything on Tech is because he can't.

Dirk Diggler
August 10th, 2006, 04:39 AM
wow.

You didnt make the AllStar team.... LOL

MCG
August 10th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Lets see, he dogs people for tuning VE tables in his posts, yet to quote his website...

1. Idle Speed Tables
RPM limit By Gear
RPM Limit by Temperature
RPM Limit Delay
Fuel Air Ratio Table
Volumetric Efficiency Table :bash:
MAF calibration Table
Fuel Pressure versus voltage
Fuel Injector flow rate Manifold vacuum
Fuel injector Offset Table
Power Enrichment vs. Temp Table
Power enrichment versus RPM Table
Wide Open Throttle Hot & Cold Tables
Closed Loop Enable vs. Temperature
High and Low Octane Spark Adv. vs. RPM vs. Load
Base Spark Advance in Gear, and In neutral Tables
Knock retard Tables 2. Misfire Tables
Torque Management tables
Knock Learn Parameters
Maximum Torque Parameter
A4 Shift Speed
Normal Mode Shift Speed vs. Throttle position for each Up and Down Shift
Performance Mode Shift Speed vs. Throttle position for each Up and Down Shift
Wide Open Throttle Shift Parameters
A4 Shift Firmness
3. Injector Pulse Width and Offset Voltage
Force Motor Current vs. Temperature vs. Throttle Position
Desired Shift time vs. Torque for each Up and Down Shift
Torque Reduction vs. RPM
TCC lock tables
Normal Mode TCC lock speed for each gear by Throttle Position
Performance Mode TCC lock speed for each gear by Throttle Position
Cruise Mode TCC lock speed for each gear by Throttle Position
Normal Mode TCC release speed for each gear by Throttle Position
Performance Mode TCC release speed for each gear by Throttle Position
Cruise Mode TCC release speed for each gear by Throttle Position
4. Turn Error codes off or turn EPA Smog Tests off
M6 CAGS
Fan Temperature low and high speeds
VATS disable
Speedometer
Gear and Tire size scaling
Speed Limiters

fyi
August 10th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Over the years, I've had the unfortunate opportunity to read his rude and disrespectful posts all across the internet in one place or another and to this day, he's been banned from a handfull of websites/forums due to his combative, condesending attitude/remarks toward others. I've never chimed into any of those aformentioned threads, because no matter what is said to him, even in the most diplomatic/polite way, by anyone, regardless of their credentials~ the other person is *always* wrong and he belittles them to submission to hedge his point of view... His blunt, arrogant attitude seems to bring out the worst in most folks he chats with online

He even has a "Vendor of Shame" area on his website that attacks other tuners, vendors and suppliers. I do agree with him on a few of them he has listed there, but one still shouldn't put on a black robe and appoint oneself as "judge" just to berate others, but rather keep it to himself unless someone personally asks of an opinion of any one of those folks listed.

You should read how he believes how to "tune an engine". It's quite comical to say the least and it appears as if he afraid of change to even remotely listen to anyone other than his own voice in his head..

I may be out of line in saying all of this, but I was raised differently to where one should give respect to others FIRST, before respect can be earned from anyone in return. I guess John Rovener (TeamZR1- I think his name is) must have been rasied the opposite somewhere along the line..

Anywhoo, sorry to bore everyone with my $.02 as I usually don't say such things, but I thought it was necessary since I've seen him be *VERY* rude and spiteful to quite a number of people whom he doesn't even know. I just hope he doesn't spout off to the wrong anger-imposed person someday in cyberspace that would be willing to make the trip to where he lives to whoop his ass good..

Good day gents!! :notacrook:

john

eboggs_jkvl
August 10th, 2006, 07:24 AM
If I recall correctly, whan I was the Admin on LS1.com (Pre 2002), that he got banned a few times and maybe permabanned for his flaming and harsh behavior to the other "dumb" members. I don't see the ID on LS2.com and I don't have a problem with that at all.

Elmer

joecar
August 10th, 2006, 08:37 AM
I've come across his rantings on the web... sadly, some people like him just have it (or lack of it).

TAQuickness
August 10th, 2006, 09:02 AM
You didnt make the AllStar team.... LOL

I feel all empty inside now. Thanks for rubbing it in :bawl:

Black02SS
August 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
I am still on the LS1Edit mailing list and it is funny to see some of the information that he spreads. I received a PM on tech that reminded me of how he feels that "widebands" are useless. I guess we all have spent money on something that is not needed. :lol: I'd like to take a car that he has tuned and then let ANY of the mentioned names above in his post (you too TA) tune it to see just how much better it performs and drives then his IFR tweaking tune.

TAQuickness
August 10th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I'd prefer not to be drug any deeper into this pot. :D