PDA

View Full Version : 02 Vette Twin Turbo

lplott
August 25th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Tuning Custom OS and came was comparing a tune from a shop in AZ to a stock tune. The Base Spark in Gear tables in the two tunes are WAY DIFFERENT. Should they be or should I install the stock Base Spark in Gear and go from there?

Is all the timing being pulled out of the turbo tune to eliminate KR? Any ideas?

Give me an e-mail and I will send the two tune filesl

Thanks
Lonnie

nitrorocket
August 25th, 2006, 03:06 AM
You should not have to pull any out untill you are flowing more air. Idle should be close to the same. You canno tuse a tune on another car. You will have to log spark and see where it is going on the map to know what cells to reduce timing in under WOT.

lplott
August 25th, 2006, 03:12 AM
The turbo tune is from my car. I was just doing some comparisions with a stock tune and notice how different these tables were in the two tunes. Do you think this is probably normal with only 7psi from the turbos?

thanks
Lonnie

nitrorocket
August 25th, 2006, 04:17 AM
I'll tell you what. If you send me a list of your mods, and your turbo setup along with your tune and a log under full boost, I will put a "tweak" on it for you.;) SD tune??

scotmich@wi.rr.com

Do you plan on more boost?? The timing table should be almost the same as stock right now.