PDA

View Full Version : Commanded AFR stuck at 12.53 after warmup

ViolatorTA
September 16th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Just transferred over to OS5 from upgraded 01/02 OS and now commanded AFR will start in the 11.x region and rise quickly to 12.53 then stay there all the way to complete warmup.

To get the car to start and run I had to change A0000 and A0003 to disable and A0011 to "Not Used".

Started and ran then I changed A0008 and A0014 to 1.0 in all fields since they were set at 2.0, still no change in commanded AFR. I am set up for SD mode as per VE tutorial. Are there perimeters in OS5 that affect differently than a stock OS? Where do I need to adjust commanded AFR?

Thanks in advance
Shawn

Black02SS
September 16th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I am swamped this weekend, but if you want to send the tune over I can take a look at it tomorrow night.

dc_justin
September 16th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Post your tune up and we can all take a look.

Justin

ViolatorTA
September 16th, 2006, 11:50 AM
I would if I could figure out how. I noticed in your thread you were missing a table. Which table was it and how did you find it?

ViolatorTA
September 17th, 2006, 02:08 PM
I am swamped this weekend, but if you want to send the tune over I can take a look at it tomorrow night.

Sent it over to you. Hopefully you can find the problem.

ViolatorTA
September 18th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Found the problem. After trying to reload OS5 I realized that the copies of the OS5.zip were still in my bin folder. Deleted them and tried scanning to no avail so I reloaded OS5 again after deleting the zip and everything seems to be working as it should.

Black02SS
September 18th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Glad to see you got it figured out Shawn. I looked over the tune last night for about an hour racking my brain. LOL Was going to relook tonight to see if I had missed something.

ViolatorTA
September 18th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Yes....I confused the computer along with myself.

joecar
September 18th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Fill me in... the .zip file caused the problem...?

ViolatorTA
September 18th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Fill me in... the .zip file caused the problem...?

Not completely sure. I DL'd the .zip into my .bin folder :bash: then opened it to it's own folder within the .bin folder. I then copied the .tun file to my .bin folder and the .cal file to the efilive .cal folder leaving a copy of .tun in the .bin and the and the unziped folder along with a .cal in the .cal and unzipped folders. Once I deleted the .zip folder, .tun in the unzipped folder and .cal in the unzipped folder then reloaded the full tune, everything started working properly.

.....are you as confused as myself and my com was?:D

I don't know why my mind won't comprehend easy

dfe1
September 18th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Not completely sure. I DL'd the .zip into my .bin folder :bash: then opened it to it's own folder within the .bin folder. I then copied the .tun file to my .bin folder and the .cal file to the efilive .cal folder leaving a copy of .tun in the .bin and the and the unziped folder along with a .cal in the .cal and unzipped folders. Once I deleted the .zip folder, .tun in the unzipped folder and .cal in the unzipped folder then reloaded the full tune, everything started working properly.
.....are you as confused as myself and my com was?:D

I don't know why my mind won't comprehend easy

Hell, the explanation is confusing enough, let alone going through the actual experience. You deserve a standing ovation for both.

joecar
September 19th, 2006, 03:34 AM
:cheers: