PDA

View Full Version : Finally got the Dyno up and going!!!

Danville Performance
September 20th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Hey everyone, I know it has been awhile since I was on here last but I have been very busy. We now have our Dynojet Dyno installed and running. It is a great piece of equipment.

Garry
September 20th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Is it a bad thing when the front tires come off the ground during a drag launch in a truck???
Hm ... did a ricer sneak on the bed trying to finally go fast? :muahaha:

Danville Performance
September 20th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Hm ... did a ricer sneak on the bed trying to finally go fast? :muahaha:

HAHAHAHA! He would have fallen out! I guess it has been a long time since I was on here last. We actually took that truck apart after we lost four gear in the trany and put all of the parts in a 2004 GMC Sierra rcsb 2wd 5sp manual Regency RST Chip Foose truck. It is freaking stupid fast for a truck! Made 486HP/482Ftlbs at the wheels last week on our dyno and it is consistant as hell. I guess I should update my signature. We will miss the 02 Silverado, it just isn't the same driving it around with all the stock parts back on it. It feels like we took away it's sole and now it is just an empty vessel. DJ won't even drive it now because it is so strange. Oh well we are on to bigger and better things now and that is the way that it goes. Twenty more horsepower at the wheels and he will be really happy with the regency!

Tydriver
September 20th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Nice to see something here near Indy other than those pee pee heads down on gasoline alley.. If I ever get the Typhoon running I will be sure to come on over..

Any chance you are looking for help ??