PDA

View Full Version : Hello from your resident LBZ PITA at the place

ratlover
October 10th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Figured I should start bugging the EFILive guys on thier home turf as well as the place:notacrook: So whats the status of the LBZ stuff? :muahaha:

Cumon.....I put the programing back to stock and have the tune I was running boxed and ready to go back. I have a built trans and no power. This aint right :help2:

Cougar281
October 11th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Figured I should start bugging the EFILive guys on thier home turf as well as the place:notacrook: So whats the status of the LBZ stuff? :muahaha:

Cumon.....I put the programing back to stock and have the tune I was running boxed and ready to go back. I have a built trans and no power. This aint right :help2:

What happened to leaving it stock? :D

ratlover
October 13th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Did anyone actually believe that line? I thought I had myself convinced but nope :D

TAQuickness
October 13th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Even my bone stock daily driver has a cold air intake on it :D

GMPX
October 14th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Now Philip, remember you aren't a moderator over here, I know where the 'Banned User' button is :muahaha:

If you are coming to SEMA I 'might' be able to show you a nice preview.

Cheers,
Ross

ratlover
October 16th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Now Philip, remember you aren't a moderator over here, I know where the 'Banned User' button is :muahaha:

Threatning me with banning? Thats harsh :D

Not coming to sema this year, used up too much vacation as is :(

Keep up the good work.....I'm sure you guys will have some cool stuff cranked out and I will stop harassing ya soon enough :)

Extinct
October 28th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Ooh, ooh, me too !!!

I have an LBZ, willing to beta test !!!