PDA

View Full Version : Narrow Band O2's......help

Rhino79
October 28th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Can someone look at this log and tell me why the hell my NBO2's are zeroing out at WOT. I know the tune is off a little bit, but I was trying to mess with it a little before the wideband comes in and something doesn't seem right to me. Also I can't select the PIDS for injector duty cycle, and I can't figure that out either. This is on a cammed, bolt-on 04 Siverado w/5.3 and a 226/226 cam. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

Beer99C5
October 28th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Injector Duty Cycle is a Calc (calculated) PID, it is dependant on Injector Base Pulse Width and needs that info to be calculated. Select those (IBPW) PID's for both banks and your Injector Duty Cycle PID's and your Injector Duty Cycle will work.

WOT your factory narrowbands should be going .9 or so I believe.

Rhino79
October 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why they just fall off like that at WOT. The fuel trims are pretty close but the o2's are reading wierd.

Tordne
October 28th, 2006, 09:19 PM
When you go WOT the fuel system changes from Closed Loop to Open Loop at which time the O2's don't trim fuel. The trim value is held over from the point at which you enter WOT.

I suspect that is the case anyway :)

Rhino79
October 29th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Thanks, I am new to tuning so that makes me feel better. I kinda thought that last night because all the other times the o2's were on the money. Thanks again!

Tordne
October 29th, 2006, 07:22 AM
No worries, we were all new at some point ;)