PDA

View Full Version : new V-2

srvnet
November 5th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Has anyone recieved their new V-2 hardware yet? I have mine ordered and was just wondering how the shipping was going. I ordered directly from the web site, don't know if that matters or not in the time it takes to get the goods delivered. Thanks for any replies, Rudy :D

Cougar281
November 5th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Shipping starts Nov 10th.

Redline Motorsports
November 5th, 2006, 06:38 AM
I saw the boys, and girls at SEMA this week. Pauls wife told me as soon as they are back home they are shipping 1000 units out. Hold your shorts! There coming. Got a chance to see the LS2 stuff which added a whole mess of new tables.

Howard

Cougar281
November 5th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Oooooooh!! does that mean they might start shipping early?:jump:

Tordne
November 5th, 2006, 08:47 AM
I saw the boys, and girls at SEMA this week. Pauls wife told me as soon as they are back home they are shipping 1000 units out. Hold your shorts! There coming. Got a chance to see the LS2 stuff which added a whole mess of new tables.

Howard

I told Paul he better have them ready for SEMA or you'd bash him round the head :)

Redline Motorsports
November 5th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I told Paul he better have them ready for SEMA or you'd bash him round the head :)

LOL!

I was easy on them! Little bumbed the LS7 stuff isn't ready but you got to take what you can get!

Lets see if it shows up in the next week or so! I did tell Paul's wife I wanted to take a trip to New Zealand some time, hope I don't have to get my cable then! :)

Howard

Tordne
November 5th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Well if you come by New Zealand to see Paul/Donna be sure to let me know...

Redline Motorsports
November 5th, 2006, 03:22 PM
:cheers:

Most certainly!

joecar
November 6th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Howard,

That will make a great trip, you will be amazed/floored/speechless by the scenic beauty, there's nothing like it anywhere.

:cheers:

Joe

trudynosports
November 6th, 2006, 08:27 AM
What's the cost of living in New Zealand? I'm looking for a backup country in case we manage to ruin this one! I used to rock climb all of the time and have always loved mountaineering.

Tordne
November 6th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Well if you bring US$ with you everything should be about half price ;) Conversely if we go to the US everything costs twice as much :frown:

Scoota
November 6th, 2006, 10:13 AM
What's the cost of living in New Zealand? I'm looking for a backup country in case we manage to ruin this one! I used to rock climb all of the time and have always loved mountaineering.

Aaron, NZ is a great place to tour with fantastic scenery and good fishing, If you are willing to rock climb, you just need to watch out for mud slides. Andrew, they call them slips over their don't they.

Cheers Scotty.

Tordne
November 6th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Andrew, they call them slips over their don't they.

Slips or slides works. I like your Avatar BTW :)

Scoota
November 6th, 2006, 10:28 AM
I like your Avatar BTW :)

They are the Ferrari girls at the Aust GP, The one on the right is a spitting image of my wife.

Cheers Scotty.

Tordne
November 6th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I'll have the one on the right then LOL Don't tell my wife

Scoota
November 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
My wife hates my signature, she thinks it's directed toward her.

Cheers Scotty.

TAQuickness
November 6th, 2006, 03:52 PM
My wife hates my signature, she thinks it's directed toward her.

Cheers Scotty.

Politely hand her a beer and explain that real beauty is in the eye of the beerholder ;)

trudynosports
November 7th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Politely hand her a beer and explain that real beauty is in the eye of the beerholder ;)

Ha Ha lol! I like that one. :rockon:

joecar
November 7th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Politely hand her a beer and explain that real beauty is in the eye of the beerholder ;)roflmao... you can fix anything with a beer... :cheers:

wait4me
November 7th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Lol

Scoota
November 7th, 2006, 10:23 AM
It's nice to be able to come into work and have a good laugh.

Cheers Scotty.

trudynosports
November 14th, 2006, 03:28 AM
I got my V2 this morning UPS! I am excited about getting these LS2's in here that have been waiting on me! Thanks EFI Live.

VortechC5
November 14th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Mine should be here tommorow!

ChipsByAl
November 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I got mine today. It actually came in a day earlier than UPS tracking predicted.

highperf
November 14th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Got mine Today and it came with Stickers :notacrook:

Seriously guys nice Job this things is a quality piece.

mnotx
November 14th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Got mine today, also. And a day earlier than UPS predicted. Not exactly status quo for UPS.

Garry
November 15th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Richard's on leave, plus he didn't have any left ... :( so mine's most likely still on the way from down under to UK ...

Happy Jim
November 15th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Got mine yesterday.....with stickers....AND a pen :master: :notacrook:

Garry
November 15th, 2006, 06:59 AM
It's easy to please some folks ;)

joecar
November 15th, 2006, 07:04 AM
I want the box.... : cheers:

Scoota
November 15th, 2006, 10:17 AM
I want the box.... : cheers:

You crack me up.

Cheers Scotty.

Chris81
November 15th, 2006, 01:58 PM
I got mine yesterday.. this thing is badass!

Awesome work!

Teutonic Speedracer
November 18th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Can anyone host some screenshots of how this thing works? I'm curious as to how quickly you can navigate through data in between roadrace sessions at the track.

kbracing96
November 18th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Can anyone host some screenshots of how this thing works? I'm curious as to how quickly you can navigate through data in between roadrace sessions at the track.

You can download the software from the web site (free) and see for your self ;)

TAQuickness
November 18th, 2006, 04:46 AM
I think he's talking about the V2 interface - in which case, you would need the hardware.

Dennis - If that's the case, I'll see what I can do to get you some photo's, but I can tell you it's quite easy/intuitive to navigate.