PDA

View Full Version : LS1 to LS2 ETC

ntae
November 6th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Hi does any one know or have done a LS2 with ETC swap and run it though a 1meg ls1 PCM , i have it running with the ls1 ETC manifold done the kock/ cam sensors but would like to use the LS2 ETC manifold , the only thing holding it up is the Throttle body not being plug and pluy 5 pin to 6 pin set up

Geoff

Bruce Melton
November 6th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I am not sure I understand completely but running an LS2 on a LS1 PCM is no problem (Y or F body). You can run the LS2 DBW TB with just a LS2 wiring pigtail. I have done it several ways.

DrX
November 6th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Hi does any one know or have done a LS2 with ETC swap and run it though a 1meg ls1 PCM , i have it running with the ls1 ETC manifold done the kock/ cam sensors but would like to use the LS2 ETC manifold , the only thing holding it up is the Throttle body not being plug and pluy 5 pin to 6 pin set up

Geoff

You will need an 02 TAC module and your Accelerator Pedal Assembly(APP Sensor) must be compatible with this TAC module. As well, you may still have some issues with not being able to acheive 100% physical throttle opening due to the different voltage range of the sensor signals. The LS2 TBs have a different TP sensor design.

ntae
November 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Ok the LS2 FBW TB wont work on a LS1 VZ holden but you got to try these things