PDA

View Full Version : FlashScan weekly update April 02, 2004

Blacky
April 4th, 2004, 07:52 PM
No new information to report this week.
The next "weekly" update will be April 16, 2004.

Regards
Paul

bink
April 5th, 2004, 02:13 PM
No new information to report this week.
The next "weekly" update will be April 16, 2004.

Regards
Paul

Does this mean you guys aren't working at the blistering pace we've become accustomed to??? :lol:

Blacky
April 5th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Picture a programmer hunched over a keyboard laughing hysterically, the laughter slowly turns to sobbing as he realises that it is not the world that has gone insane....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :) :o :x :cry: :cry:

And if I had an :insane: smiley I'd put that on the end.

bink
April 5th, 2004, 03:57 PM
There is a fine line between Genius and Insanity. It's Okay to cross the line. Just don't stay there very long. :)

Cheers,
joel

emarkay
April 6th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Y'all should see the 2 page email "to do" list I have from "down under".

(Actually if I DID show you, I'd be kicked off the team... There's some cool things being developed - some announced, some not...)

Things are progressing... I know that for a fact.

Remember, this is not Micro$oft - there are no "micro serfs" in cubicles, nor an entire building devoted to hardware integration... and even if it WAS a company that size, you can be sure there would be no "blue screen of death" in an EFILive product!

MRK

bink
April 6th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Y'all should see the 2 page email "to do" list I have from "down under".

(Actually if I DID show you, I'd be kicked off the team... There's some cool things being developed - some announced, some not...)

Things are progressing... I know that for a fact.

Remember, this is not Micro$oft - there are no "micro serfs" in cubicles, nor an entire building devoted to hardware integration... and even if it WAS a company that size, you can be sure there would be no "blue screen of death" in an EFILive product!

MRK

I hope no one thought I was insinuating a reduction in work load or output. The rate of updates, email responses and EFILive "Help" is phenomenal. I was just ribbing you guys a little.

Your dedication results in the finest products and support - bar none. FWIW.

joel

emarkay
April 6th, 2004, 11:09 AM
No prob - just trying to put some additional input into the box... Found out that one suggestion casued a complex (and apparently) complete rewrite of some key editor code....

Hey, I thought having "realtime" split units (English/Metric) would be handy for those "on the fence" in the world of Kilos... Then there is the desire to optimise data processing (in the editor) by using custom built relational database apps. (I KNOW what that is, but, can only vaguely comprehend HOW to do it!)

But in the end it's going to be a "professional grade" (I actually HATE that term, but in this case it's applicable) tool for all...

MRK

Highlander
April 7th, 2004, 01:39 AM
im eager to obligate my machine run it and ask her how she feels :D

XLR8NSS
April 13th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Come on April 16! :shock: Just so happens that's the end of the work week also in case you thought I said that because I was waiting on news about the Flashscan interface. :lol: