PDA

View Full Version : 7.3.3 bug ?

Chevy366
November 16th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Downloaded 7.3.3 , after downloading I removed V7.3.2 and reinstalled with 7.3.3 (yes backed up .tun and .efi files) , everything looks ok except when I click on the rotate 3D model it spins around several times very quickly more than 90 degrees and stops at something like 270 degrees , not a big deal can rotate with just right clicking and holding down the button while rotating with the mouse pointer , but none the less it does act weird , bug or what ?

05lly2500hd
November 16th, 2006, 06:59 AM
x2^

Blacky
November 16th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Yup, its a bug - well sort of.

I was generating 3D rotating images for "sales and marketing" and it looks like I have accidentally left in the code in that saves the frame-by-frame images of the 3D rotation.

The 60 frames are saved as *.bmp files in the \Program Files\EFILive\V7\ folder.
You can delete those files at any time - or convert them into an animated gif which is what I was doing. See image attached.

It wil be removed in the next update and the correct functionality of that button will be restored.

(Thanks for finding it - it had slipped passed testing un-noticed).

Regards
Paul

Chevy366
November 16th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Yup, its a bug - well sort of.

I was generating 3D rotating images for "sales and marketing" and it looks like I have accidentally left in the code in that saves the frame-by-frame images of the 3D rotation.

The 60 frames are saved as *.bmp files in the \Program Files\EFILive\V7\ folder.
You can delete those files at any time - or convert them into an animated gif which is what I was doing. See image attached.

It wil be removed in the next update and the correct functionality of that button will be restored.

(Thanks for finding it - it had slipped passed testing un-noticed).

Regards
Paul

No problem , that will be $300.00 , :D .
I just want to be able to access my wife's 06 Trailblazer .

ScarabEpic22
November 16th, 2006, 07:24 PM
You should be able to get into that 06 LL8 PCM by now with V2 I think... I know the TB SS guys are happy they can finally get EFILive for tuning their rides.

Chevy366
January 14th, 2007, 11:48 AM
You should be able to get into that 06 LL8 PCM by now with V2 I think... I know the TB SS guys are happy they can finally get EFILive for tuning their rides.
I was told by Wait4me before I bought the V1 that it would do it with just a software update (7.x.x to 7.x.x) , I posted to that fact and asked why I was not able to access my 06 Blazer after I did a software update .
I would have just waited , I mean for couple hundred more I could of had the V2 , but still be waiting for software to use it as well .