PDA

View Full Version : Number of Licenses with V2?

XLR8NSS
November 19th, 2006, 08:15 AM
How do you go about seeing the available licenses left in the V2 unit?

I had a commercial V1 license that was purchased back in '05 so I thought when I upgraded to V2 it would come with 4 new licenses on it. When I looked at available licenses in the V2 unit before transfering any off my V1 there was only 2 new licenses in the V2 unit.

V1 FSC (purchased before 18th September 2006) receives the V2 Tuning base package, 4 VIN licenses and 97/98 LS1 Stream

That makes it sound like you get 4 if upgrading from commercial V1.

Thanks

rpo_wu8
November 19th, 2006, 12:07 PM
They are going to be emailing out the other two licenses and the 97/98 stream later for the Commercial upgrade. Sorry don't know the details, I'm sure they will let us all know soon.

Go to help menu and look for Flashscan V2 PCM Licensing, should show you what you have now.

DJ

XLR8NSS
November 19th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Ahhh ok, I did not see that anywhere, good to know.

I just checked and have the 2 licenses I transferred from the V1 and 2 new licenses like I thought.

Thanks for the info. :)

Blacky
November 19th, 2006, 05:39 PM
All units were shipped with the standard 2 VIN licenses. Anyone who is eligible for extra VIN licenses for any reason will be emailed the codes to activate those extra licenses.

Everyone who purchases or upgrades to V2 will be emailed the 97/98 unlimited stream.

We are trying to keep up with the orders, but you guys keep ordering as fast as we can ship them :) I presume the orders will slow a little once we get past the first month discount period.

Regards
Paul

ScarabEpic22
November 19th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Great, so when my V2 comes from Wait4Me, I will be getting an email with 2 more VINs or will the 1 extra and the 1 used VINs in my V1.2 cable be transferred over?