PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me tune my car???

WiseGuyZ06
November 26th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Im in tampa florida.... I could really use some help, im just starting to learn efi-live... and it would be appreciated... Its a 2001 Z06 with a 4l60e conversion... Pm me if interested.... If you are not in tampa im willing to drive.

thanks peeps:rockon:

zrx1200
November 26th, 2006, 09:45 PM
how does it go over water i'm in queensland..honestly buy a wideband if you dont have 1. read the tutorials..remember fuel first then spark..if you have eng mods.read through the forums lots of info 4 heads/cams/throttle bodies ect..enjoy

TAQuickness
November 26th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum WiseGuyZ06!

What are you trying to do?

WiseGuyZ06
November 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the forum WiseGuyZ06!

What are you trying to do?

Well Im trying to set the fuel and spark. Its been tuned before so all it really needs is some tweaking.. i still need to get a wideband... as soon as i get that ill be ready to tinker... im not too sure how to log then tune according to what the log says... im still learning... any help is appreciated

slowhawk
November 27th, 2006, 02:40 PM
I'll be in Sarasota at the end of January.Could give you a quick run through on the program/logging ect.

WiseGuyZ06
November 27th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I'll be in Sarasota at the end of January.Could give you a quick run through on the program/logging ect.

cool sounds good.... pm sent

VetPet
November 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM
If you don't have a WB02 you really need to get one before doing any tuning even if the engine has already been tuned. Read through the tutorials as well as the forum, do a search on the forum for your specific need. The best way to learn how to tune is to first read as much information as possible before tackling any actual tuning. This will give you a good understanding of what to scan and what changes need to be made to the tables in your tune file. If anyone can tutor you the process becomes that much easier. It just takes some time.

Good Luck! :cheers: