PDA

View Full Version : Weird Problem

FFP
December 1st, 2006, 08:09 AM
Im having a problem with a 02 vette pulling timimg for no reason i have included a log and the file if someone can take a look ?
The Car is Running a COS3

Thanks , Bill
www.forcefedperformance.com (http://www.forcefedperformance.com) :nixweiss:

wait4me
December 1st, 2006, 10:00 AM
email me with you email addy ill send the file back.

BowlingSS
December 1st, 2006, 01:52 PM
email me with you email addy ill send the file back.
What did you find wait4me?

Bill
:cheers:

BowlingSS
December 1st, 2006, 01:54 PM
Im having a problem with a 02 vette pulling timimg for no reason i have included a log and the file if someone can take a look ?
The Car is Running a COS3

Thanks , Bill
www.forcefedperformance.com (http://www.forcefedperformance.com) :nixweiss:

What Mods do you have?

Bill:notacrook:

wait4me
December 1st, 2006, 01:59 PM
It was just an internal Hex issue. I fixed it for him i think? :)

FFP
December 15th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Well the car ran really good for a couple of hours and then out the blue its started to do the same thing all over again.We brought the car back in the shop and tested the cam and crank sensors and every thing checked out.I also emailed the file to paul about a week and a half ago about the problem but i have not herd anything from him:bawl: .Does anyone else have any ideas, the customer is getting a little upset i dont have a clue what to tell him.

Thanks, Bill

FFP
December 20th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Anyone?

Tordne
December 20th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Don't know what to say, other than if it was "a internal hex issue" how did that occur to start with, then get fixed, and happen again (potentially)?

Have you tried:
1) Getting a stock OS for the vehicle and copying all the changed calibrations over (can be done pretty easily in the Tune Tool using the compare features).
2) Full flashing in the COS3 again.
3) The cal only flashing in the tune resulting from step 1.
4) Modifying any COS3 tables as required.

Only suggestion I can come up with right now :nixweiss:.

Cheers,

5.7ute
December 21st, 2006, 12:32 AM
When I first downloaded your tune it came up with a couple of parameters out of range, These were due to your octane scaler settings. I would be thinking the same as Tordne & recheck that all your original settings were copied correctly & that nothing was copied with the wrong parameters.