PDA

View Full Version : torque`signal

69camaro5speed
December 6th, 2006, 12:04 PM
looking for how the pcm comes up with torque signal. like in the transmission tables in force motor current there is a torque signal that it reads to make pressure adjustments where does it come up with that torque signal. what i am trying to do is use efi live to do trans mission controles with out using it for engines controles (stand alone trans controler) i have a tach rpm and tps working but the pressure is to low at high rpms slips trans i am thinking it needs map signal to help with the torque signal getting ready to try that now any input would be great

ChipsByAl
December 6th, 2006, 01:34 PM
What kind of tach signal are you giving it? What is your base OS or kind of vehicle you simulating?
Al

69camaro5speed
December 6th, 2006, 03:26 PM
i am using a 2006 express van 6.0 has no fly bye wire using a john meany 24x wheel with a 98 vortec crank sensor was only thing i found so far that make the tach work seems sensitive to how its position. allso i need to figure out where all the wires go off that ecm 70ls nova sent me the schematic that might be what i need i just cant seem to figure out how to print it so i can read it yet