PDA

View Full Version : Weird AFR at idle

5.7ute
December 6th, 2006, 03:31 PM
1122 I have installed cos5 with a HSV calibration in my Holden ute. After going through the auto ve process a number of times I know have the Ben maps to 0.99 to 1.01. While I leave the cal file as for auto ve everything runs O.K. However when I reapply PE etc & leave the car in SD mode the idle will start getting rough & the AFR will go up to 20:1. The standard B3647 table commands around 13:1 at this point & I have populated the IAT multiplier table as has been suggested on this forum.
I have attached the cal file here & if someone could have a look at it & tell me where I am going wrong it will be much appreciated.

5.7ute
December 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Problem seems to revolve around the aircon. When it is switched off the wideband tracks well with commanded. On the last drive I noticed that the aircon was sending the car leaner than commanded at all points. Which tables can I adjust for this or is it a problem with SD tuning.

Tordne
December 6th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Your B3647 table is stock - as in not correct for the new layout of that table. Stock OS is ECT vs. MAP, B3647 is changed to RPM vs. MAP ;)

Your car is also running in Closed Loop fuel mode so what are your fuel trims doing?

5.7ute
December 7th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Fuel trims are from -1 up to -13 when the aircon is on & the IATs are hot. Thanks for the heads up on the B3647 table. Using compare the stock files come up as rpm vs map. Another of my newbie mistakes. I will change the table & do some more logging.
Cheers MICK