PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this thing?

Redline Motorsports
December 8th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Keep hearing about this MAF Pro unit. What do you guys think about this thing? Sounds like a cool deviced but I'd rather really tune the car!

http://www.maftpro.com/tproinfo.shtml

Howard

Garry
December 8th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Looks to me like the no-brainer tuning tool like Hypertech and stuff ... punch in a couple infos, out comes a "tune" ...

Ira
December 9th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Looks to me like the no-brainer tuning tool like Hypertech and stuff ... punch in a couple infos, out comes a "tune" ...

A lot more serious tool than that, but still not really what you want. It lets you define the MAF output frequency at most any engine load, RPM or airflow using either a MAF or MAP and RPM for the input. In theory you can even connect a wideband and have it adjust the MAF frequency to create a target AFR. EFILive is still the right solution, but if that's all you have it probably looks really good.

Ira

ringram
December 9th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Looks like a cool toy.

Doc
December 9th, 2006, 03:49 PM
But don't wait, if you order one now you'll get your very own electric dog polisher.:D Kinda like a Bass-O-Matic.

TAQuickness
December 10th, 2006, 12:35 AM
But don't wait, if you order one now you'll get your very own electric dog polisher.:D Kinda like a Bass-O-Matic.

mmmmmmmmmmm delicious!