PDA

View Full Version : LC-1 Wideband Sensor

NAH
December 10th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Can anyone tell me what the cable connections are for the LC-1 Wideband Sensor (see link): http://www.eneily.net/index_files/LC-1.pdf

I have downloaded the manual form the Innovate website but I can't seem to align the wiring diagram with picture on the link.

Thanks.

Tordne
December 10th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Did you check the LC-1 Tutorial (available from the Help menu of both the Scan and Tune tools)? From memory it talks about wiring as well as setting up for EFILive etc.

joecar
December 11th, 2006, 08:14 AM
In your pic...

A = wiring to the O2 sensor
B = Serial IN
C = wiring for: power (red, blue), analog signals (yellow, brown, green), calibration/LED (black, white)
D = Serial OUT

NAH
December 12th, 2006, 12:29 AM
In your pic...

A = wiring to the O2 sensor
B = Serial IN
C = wiring for: power (red, blue), analog signals (yellow, brown, green), calibration/LED (black, white)
D = Serial OUT

Cheers dude.

joecar
December 12th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Cheers dude.No worries, mate. :cheers:

NAH
January 26th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Finally completed the install. Spent a long time planning how the wiring would work. Split the 7-core cable to provide a 4-core connection to the original O2 sensor connection from the loom & then took 3-cores into the car interior through the gear level cover for the EFi Box & Calibration connections.

Hardest part was sourcing the Deplhi connectors. Ledfoote in the US sorted that (thanks chaps) & away we were. They are much easier to assemle than the Tyco ones & the tool is £££'s cheaper too.

Worked first time (once sorted the PID file etc). Will post a PDF of the wiring arrangement when I've finished it.

joecar
January 26th, 2007, 04:51 AM
Good job. :cheers:

NAH
January 29th, 2007, 06:38 AM
OK, here is the link for the wiring diagram for the LC-1 on a 2004 Monaro

http://www.eneily.net/index_files/LC-1%20Wiring%20Diagram.pdf

joecar
January 29th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Looks about right.

Very nice images/pdf. :cheers: