XLR8NSS
April 23rd, 2004, 08:29 AM
Short and sweet reply.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/icondrool.gif

Regards
John :wink:

deezel
April 23rd, 2004, 11:29 AM
I sure do want to flip through the tabs in those screen shots... but when I click on them, nothing happens. :cry:
8) :mrgreen:

Highlander
April 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
:shock: Nice presentation and layout.. me likes!! oh god when is this coming out?

Clubsport R8
April 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Looking good, cant wait for the pricing......

The suspence is killing me :(

AllCammedUp
April 24th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Paul, etc. al,

Well guys, I can definitely say that when this is realeased it should stomp all over LS1-Edit - just from the screen shots we can see it's easy to tell that the professionalism of a 'real' software package and the attention to detail is definitely there. We (EFILive users) are really lucky to have this to look forward too. I don't know of any other package/combo that has this kind of active development and support.

I, as everyone else here, cannot wait to see what this can do. Many thanks for whetting our appetities! :)

Steve Bryant
April 24th, 2004, 11:08 AM
The context based descriptions/instructions are excellent along with the color-coded graphics. The tab arrangement seems to be very intuitive. You guys are consistently superlative! What more can I say?

My hat's off to "ya" and I don't even wear a hat.

Steve

Blacky
April 24th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Those tabs are dynamic, you open tables/parameters from a list on the left (that can't be seen in the screen shots). Each time you open a new table or parameter list a new tab page is created. That's why in different screen shots you see different tabs available. Yopu can also close tab pages that are no longer needed.

You can open/close as many tabs as you like.
So basically your *most used* tables will always be available in one of the tabs.

Regards
Paul

GMPX
April 24th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Hey Paul,

Get off the PC, you aren't allowed to use it today :wink: :lol:

Brains
April 26th, 2004, 12:15 AM
*twitch* *twitch*

:) Looking very nice!! I'm excited to see the finished product...

98redformula
April 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I can not agree with the above comments more. I am very happy with my EFILive 6 and am looking forward to your new products. My hats off to your helpfulness and technical support. You guys know your stuff!

Black LS1 T/A
June 10th, 2004, 01:18 AM
I can not agree with the above comments more. I am very happy with my EFILive 6 and am looking forward to your new products. My hats off to your helpfulness and technical support. You guys know your stuff!

Am I missing something, 98redformula?

From what I just read, only by jockying with 3rd-party vendors and going thru additional gyrations are '98 guys going to be able to program with FlashScan.

Maybe I need some more explanation.

Thanks!

emarkay
June 11th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Don't get so worked up - Do you know how many parts of GM cars are supplied by third parties?

There wil be no convoluted gyrations needed, only a bit more specifics from the 1997-1998 LS1 user base. You will be listened to!

MRK