PDA

View Full Version : 83lb injectors SD idle quality

B A Barakus
December 22nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
Are folk here having luck with leaning the idle enough as to not run too rich with the EFI Live software (with versafueler and 83lbers) and will the RR make that job much easier? I think PW limitations are limited to 1.0 with the verso/Efi software?

Im a newbee, so bee easy if I ask dumb questions along the way.
B.A.

NewV
December 23rd, 2006, 03:44 AM
I have no idea but I like your handle. I wonder how many people will get it.

I pity the fool!

Bruce Melton
December 23rd, 2006, 05:21 AM
Are folk here having luck with leaning the idle enough as to not run too rich with the EFI Live software (with versafueler and 83lbers) and will the RR make that job much easier? I think PW limitations are limited to 1.0 with the verso/Efi software?

B.A.
Well I think it is going to be a SOB. It was a challange with SVO42s. I could never get it repeatable even messing with min pulse width.

VT LS1 NZ
December 23rd, 2006, 11:04 AM

B.A.

RR will definitely help.It took me a few hours to get my 83lb Siemens where I like it to be.
I'm not using a versafueler injector driver so can't comment there.
My car idles like stock around 800/850 rpm using EFILive COS running Open Loop Speed Density.
Back in the early days (2001) when I first installed injectors I use to run rich on deacceleration ie 0 TP in that time I was still using 02's ,I wish I had RR then but changes to Switching V(B4105) & P/W tables,(B4006,B3701 to B3703,B4003 to B4005) fixed that problem.

Tordne
December 23rd, 2006, 11:15 AM
I'm coming to your place and you can get my SVO42's going properly :)

VT LS1 NZ
December 23rd, 2006, 11:04 PM
I'm coming to your place and you can get my SVO42's going properly :)

No problem.Thou away till end of Jan.
I wonder what all the problems are with these injectors I'm sure it can't be that hard.
I ran 50lb when I first built my motor and had no issues at all I had great success with B3701 .