PDA

View Full Version : RR licenseing

limited cv8r
December 26th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Just got my RR after being held up in australia post for over a week and a half. Hooked it up, drivers etc, no worries. EFILive recognises it but says it needs to be licensed. What info is needed to license it? Do I need a whole new key,issue date etc, or can I just enter the RR seial number. I'm pretty sure I didn't get an e-mail like the RR tutorial says. Waited this long and still can't use it:frown: .

Tordne
December 26th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Assuming you paid the $199 for the EFILive real-time license you should get an email. PM Blacky with the Serial Number of the RoadRunner, also include your FlashScan Serial Number and Activation Code.

Cheers,

Tordne
December 26th, 2006, 08:45 PM
BTW. When you get this going you'll wonder how you lived without it. 30 seconds will seem like an eternity ;)

limited cv8r
December 26th, 2006, 10:53 PM
cheers, I'll send a PM.:wave:

tecoman4
January 3rd, 2007, 04:10 PM
i need help instaling the tuner on my car and i also have not resieve an e mail

Tordne
January 3rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
What do you need help installing (software, hardware)?

What email are you waiting on?

limited cv8r
January 3rd, 2007, 11:03 PM
If you need your RR license still you need to E-Mail Craig with all your Flashscan licenseing info.

tecoman4
January 4th, 2007, 05:20 AM
can u al tel me who is craig and can i get his e mail

Tordne
January 4th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Craig Moates is the guy that makes the RoadRunner devices. Is this what you are waiting on though - the EFILive RealTime license?

Your posts are very short. Help us help you by being a little more descriptive.

Craig's email craig at moates dot net.

tecoman4
January 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM
wen i tried 2 instal my tuner it saids displays sanple mode only and i cant du anything or change anything on my 02 camaro z28 and i got the comersial mode tuner

Tordne
January 4th, 2007, 08:10 AM
So that is nothing to do with RoadRunner then :nixweiss:.

Did you enter the details from the blue license card correctly? If you haven't entered these correctly (or at all) then it will stay in DEMO mode.

tecoman4
January 4th, 2007, 09:48 AM
let me doble check on dat but can u explaind wats the rr and wat does dat du

Tordne
January 4th, 2007, 10:25 AM
You posted in the RoadRunner section so I just assumed (as did others) that this was your problem. The RoadRunner is a replacement Real-Time PCM Emulator developed by Craig Moates.

It allows changes to applied to the PCM immediately, without needing to stop, flash, restart etc.

ASSAMI
February 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM
i am having the same thing

what can i do ?:master:

Black02SS
February 15th, 2007, 03:05 AM
I don't understand what problem you are having assami. Can you tell us the vehicle you are trying to flash as well as the tune that you are going to put in it?

ASSAMI
February 15th, 2007, 03:24 AM
SORRY ,

PLEASE SEE THIS

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?p=41818#post41818