PDA

View Full Version : problem autotuning

CurtD
January 6th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I think i have everything setup right. But..the filter button does not seem to turn on the filtering, and when i copy/paste..paste w/labels&multiply it gets lean.So far i'm just trying to get easy driving straightened out. Any suggestions? Thanks

TAQuickness
January 6th, 2007, 07:21 AM
on the filter, after defining the filter, are you applying the filter (ctrl+alt+f)?

for the leanness, can you post your tune and log?

CurtD
January 6th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Ok thanks.

CurtD
January 6th, 2007, 07:41 AM
And a log.

NewV
January 6th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Actually you are running rich not lean. Lean is > 14.6, rich is < 14.6. Also your VE table has alot of weird spikes it should be smoother. Did you start with a base VE and add 15% across it? How many iterations of corrections have you made already?

I don't want to comment too much and send you the wrong direction as I've not messed with a custom OS yet.

Corrected - So no one would believe my previosly BAD info!

Tordne
January 6th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Actually, RICH is AFR's < 14.63:1 and LEAN is AFR's > 14.63:1 ;)

Tordne
January 6th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Couple of observations...

1) DFCO is still active! That will be where you are seeing the extreme LEAN condition. DFCO shuts off the injectors ;)
2) VE Table is way too erratic :eek:
3) When Speed Density you need to log the GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA PID to see cyl density for the spark advance tables.

PM me an email address, I'll mod this tune a little and email back to ya.

CurtD
January 6th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Couple of observations...

1) DFCO is still active! That will be where you are seeing the extreme LEAN condition. DFCO shuts off the injectors ;)
2) VE Table is way too erratic :eek:
3) When Speed Density you need to log the GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA PID to see cyl density for the spark advance tables.

PM me an email address, I'll mod this tune a little and email back to ya.
Here it comes :cheers:

Tordne
January 6th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Tune coming to an email address near you.

NewV
January 6th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Actually, RICH is AFR's < 14.63:1 and LEAN is AFR's > 14.63:1 ;)

Doh!, corrected my previous post. Brain fart.