PDA

View Full Version : OL-Fault

NewV
January 9th, 2007, 05:19 AM
I'm tweaking my MAF in Open Loop and for a reason I have yet to figure out my SAE.A and SAE.B FUELSYS status both go from 'OL' to 'OL-Fault'. Once they change status they never return to 'OL'. It always happend pretty early in the log around frame 500.

Tune is attached if anyone wants to look. Anybody know what this status code means?

SSpdDmon
January 9th, 2007, 05:23 AM
I didn't check the tune, but I'll bet it's because you didn't kill your O2 sensor codes. Under DTC Processing Enablers, you need to kill the HO2S codes if one of the front O2 bungs is being used for your wideband. That way, the PCM doesn't keep looking for a signal from them.

Check the DTC's to see if anything shows up...

NewV
January 9th, 2007, 05:29 AM
I thought I caught them all, no more DTC codes are being thrown. Of course when I got the DTC codes before turning off I did not get 'OL-Fault', go figure.

I'll double check as I do have a wideband in place of NB.

NewV
January 9th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I'm getting DTC codes for P0134 and P0135 which I have set to 'NO MIL'. It does not throw a check engine light though. I noticed these have settings in the 'Engine DTC Processing Enablers' table as well. They are currently set to 'B: 2 Trips Emissions Related', should I set them to 'X: Not Reported'?

TAQuickness
January 9th, 2007, 11:07 PM
yes. that will prevent the DTC