PDA

View Full Version : Help please-anyone

VYSSLS1
January 18th, 2007, 03:02 AM
as the title says, im trying to change my datalogging eg vn v6+8 to display MAP in VAC (kpa), not Volts, as its way to hard to work it out when tuning live memcal ecus.

Cheers Guys

joecar
January 18th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Right click on the gauge or chart, select Gauge Properties or Chart Properties, (click the Series tab for charts), and in the Parameter selection dropdown, select the same pid but with different units; click Save and OK.

VYSSLS1
January 18th, 2007, 04:25 AM
it seems to be stuck, and wont let me change it, this is early software its v4, and only certain cars, by the looks it cant be changed.

joecar
January 18th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Oh... V4... sorry mate, I didn't see the forum section :doh:... (need coffee :D)...

My understanding is that the data stream from an OBD-I ECM contains fixed-format/pre-determined data, so if you can't select/see it then it's not in the data stream for that ECM on that vehicle.

VYSSLS1
January 18th, 2007, 04:39 AM
i thought for a minute i was going insane.

ill just have to refer back to my trusty chart it would be nice, unless anyone else knows

joecar
January 18th, 2007, 06:41 AM
VY,

I pm'd Paul with your question.

Joe

VYSSLS1
January 18th, 2007, 11:40 AM
have already pm'd paul.

Blacky
January 20th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Do you have the Voltage v's kPa table (or function) for the MAP sensor in the VN? If so, post the info or send it to me paul@efilive.com.

Regards
Paul