PDA

View Full Version : Is this map correct?

Loudmouth LS1
January 19th, 2007, 06:50 AM
I made this map to use RAFIG instead of dynair usin the one for the dynair as a reference, is this correct? And you still copy and paste the resulting numbers right over the old airflow table, right?

Tordne
January 19th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Looks OK to me, just had a quick look.

To apply RAFIG data you DON'T do a straight copy/paste. These values are applied using the Paste and Add options.

Loudmouth LS1
January 19th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Looks OK to me, just had a quick look.

To apply RAFIG data you DON'T do a straight copy/paste. These values are applied using the Paste and Add options.

Gotcha, thanks dude!

Loudmouth LS1
January 19th, 2007, 09:41 AM
I just did it, and it actually showed 0 for everything except right when I started her cold and it was in the 20 celcius cell, it said to add some. Also, which pid shows iac steps, I think I opened up the throttle blade too much and need to see where i'm at to adjust it. I also found what I think may have been a vacuum leak last night and the car seems to be idling in a lower kpa now than it was before, before it was at like 80 - 90, now it seems normal at 70 - 75. That'll hopefully kill my surging!

Doc
January 19th, 2007, 01:03 PM
That does seem like a high map value for idle (70-90). I would think that you should be around 45-65. Anybody else care to chime in?

Loudmouth LS1
January 19th, 2007, 01:22 PM
That does seem like a high map value for idle (70-90). I would think that you should be around 45-65. Anybody else care to chime in?

Yeah, I actually played with the throttle blade to get the iac counts correct (had to close it a lot, the counts were at 0), and it's back up around 75 - 80 kpa now as the norm, the car is idling awesome in neutral/park, but now as soon as I put her in gear and get a load on the engine she's dying, I think I may have to open the blade back up some, the iac steps in p/n are about 40 - 70 and when I put it in gear, it's shootin up around 150, but obviously it's not enough to keep it running. Unless there's another table I have to modify?