PDA

View Full Version : Buick SC 3.8 ?

Boost
January 23rd, 2007, 12:06 AM
I understand that the supercharged 3.8 liter V6 in my co-workers Buick is not supporeted. Are there any plans to include these engines in the future?
Also, are there any supported vehicles that I should add to the list? (I noticed that the list was last uprgraded in Jan. '06 on the EFILive website).
Thanks, and happy tuning!

Tordne
January 23rd, 2007, 06:43 AM
There is no current plan to support these, but you never know down the line.

We are keeping the Supported Vehicle list up to date pretty frequently these days as the new vehicle support lands (Vortec etc.). Not sure if you saw the old list, but the new one is VERY nice :)

Boost
January 23rd, 2007, 01:15 PM
The list is quite impressive even though it doesn't include the 3.8 V6 or the Ecotec, both of which are very popular.

emarkay
January 23rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
More Gas - Less Oil... :)

GMPX
January 23rd, 2007, 02:32 PM
(I noticed that the list was last uprgraded in Jan. '06 on the EFILive website).
Thanks, and happy tuning!

Actually, that was a typo, it should have been January 2007, it's been fixed (thanks).
3.1L, 3.4L, 3.8L support will be available at some stage this year is about the best I can offer.

Cheers,
Ross

Tordne
January 23rd, 2007, 02:44 PM
Thats right it 07 - totally missed that significant fact :muahaha:

Boost
January 23rd, 2007, 03:14 PM
:) Glad you changed it, now the list doesn't "seem" old, although when I printed it today it was 6 pages of cars! Glad to hear about the upcoming V6 support. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.