PDA

View Full Version : Classes to begin March 10th 2007

EFIGUY
January 24th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a long wait, the first EFILive training course is finally scheduled to happen in California at the EFI University headquarters.

The course will be one day, and will give new users an in-depth look at setting up and using the EFILive software and hardware.

The class will cover all the basic software installation, set-up, funationality, how to scan and log, how to make changes to maps, uploading and downloading, as well as how to create data "Maps" from log files, PID selection criteria, creating PID groups,Validating PIDs, setting up the analog inputs, using the "BEN" factors, special key functions, understanding Bi-Di controls, Road Runner usage, Creating Custom Dashboards, Black-Box Logging and much more.

This class is solely to help people understand how to more effectively use the EFILive products, and IS NOT INTENDED TO TEACH THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINE TUNING.

Very little time will be spent answering questions about choosing the correct A/F ratios, and ignition timing values.

It is recommended that you take the EFI 101 course to learn more about how engines should be tuned, and use this course for getting the most out of your EFILive systems.

This class will be in a "lead - and - follow" arrangement, where students will bring thier own laptop and the latest version of EFILive software and participate by duplicating the actions of the instructor.

The plan is hold the first course at our facility in SoCal, then try to hold one course per month at various places around the country.

If all goes well, we may attempt to organize courses in other parts of the world as well.

Cost for the course will be set at $349 retail, and we will be offering early registration discounts of up to $49 for those who can sign up ahead of time by about a month or so.

We are plannig on Saturday, March 10th 2007 for the first class.

More info will be posted here and on our website over the next few days, so stay tuned!

-Ben

Fratsit
January 25th, 2007, 05:03 AM
Thats great!! :)

I cant wait until you guys can make it to the East Coast.

Thanks!!

R/

Frat

Redline Motorsports
January 27th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Ben,

What is the plan for the East coast?? I would be interested in hosting it at our shop if it would help.

Howard

RevGTO
January 27th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Where in SoCal?

Jakes4321
January 28th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Sounds great. I am very interested!!!

dc_justin
January 29th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Where in SoCal?

The March 10th class will be held at the EFI University facility in Temecula.

ASSAMI
February 3rd, 2007, 06:53 AM
Hi Ben.

nice to hear that :). 2 Q's please:
- where will it be ?
- how to pay ?

Redline Motorsports
February 4th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Are there any intentions of a class on the East Coast?:master:

mr.prick
February 4th, 2007, 05:31 AM
how about something online.

ASSAMI
February 8th, 2007, 03:20 AM
" early registration discounts of up to $49 for those who can sign up ahead of time by about a month or so. "

still waiting...

EFIGUY
February 14th, 2007, 07:29 AM
okay guys, the course registration is now available here:

http://www.efi101.com/efilive.html

Hope to see some of you there.

As far as the east coast, we are waiting to see how things go on the west coast before we take on the extra expense of going out there, so you east coast guys can help by encouraging all your west coast buddies to attend!

...and yes Howard, when we get ready to come to the east coast, we will bl glad to talk with you about hosting an even at Redline Motorsports.

-Ben

ASSAMI
February 14th, 2007, 07:07 PM
i am in .... i paid :rockon:

Redline Motorsports
February 21st, 2007, 04:14 PM
Ben,

What about the East Coast!!!

Howard

EFIGUY
February 25th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Come one guys....

So far we only have about 2 or 3 people scheduled for this class.

I thought there was a big interest? Lets get signed up and help make this EFI Live training a success!

The class is in two weeks, in SoCal. Hope to see you there!

ASSAMI
February 26th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Come One Pepole... Ben Is The Beast You Can Have For Tuning Instructor.
I Have Taken The Efi101 And It Was Fantastic.

I Am Dieing To Get This Course And I Ma Coming For It From The Other Side Of The World..

Come On Sing In.

Highlander
February 26th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Will this focuse tuning or just installation?

Fratsit
February 26th, 2007, 10:49 AM
If/when we get a class in the East Coast... I am in.

R/

Frat

dc_justin
February 26th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Will this focuse tuning or just installation?

The course is intended to help people more effectively use EFILive products. It is not a replacement for the EFI 101 course.

:cheers:

Chevy366
February 26th, 2007, 01:23 PM
When or what about South Central U.S. ? Say DFW (Dallas, Fort Worth) area . :)

highperf
February 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I can guarantee I’ll take a spot in an east coast class.

I've taken your EFI 101 course and looking to do the advanced class. :muahaha:this would be 3
Bring it east boys.:rockon:

Jim

WicketMike
February 26th, 2007, 03:54 PM
i would be there but its the one weekend out of the year im out of town

McRat
February 28th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I'll be there.

AustinL911A
March 4th, 2007, 04:24 PM
You make one anywhere near the east coast, and I'm there.

I'm going to try to make it to the EFI-101 class in IL, in early May. If you had one somewhere on the eastcoast around that time, that would be super. I should be wrapping up my TT install on the vette by then, and be ready for some tuning. Woot!!! :notacrook: