PDA

View Full Version : Authorization has been set to "Demo" ??

1SlowHoe
January 27th, 2007, 06:50 AM
How do I stop getting this message when I open a tune with my cable NOT connected? I entered the info required in Help>Register EFI Live and got a message that said the next time I open the program I would not need to have the cable attached. That worked once.
Now, I am getting the "Demo" message again and when I check the registration info, it’s all there.

Is there a way to NOT have the cable connected and still make tune adjustments (*and be able to save them)?

Thanks,
Chris
:cheers:

Ninety8C5
January 27th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Double check your registration information. The most common problem is the date/year does not agree with the registration card.

Hope that's it.

1SlowHoe
January 27th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Yep, that seems to have fixed it. Thanks. :wave:

Sparky8370
June 18th, 2008, 10:16 AM
The same thing is happening to me, but all the info is correct. It was fine for about an hour and a half. It stopped working right after the first time I loaded new calibrations in my truck.

joecar
June 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM
The same thing is happening to me, but all the info is correct. It was fine for about an hour and a half. It stopped working right after the first time I loaded new calibrations in my truck.Make sure to not enter your name if your name does not appear on the blue registration card.

I pm'd Tech Support.

Sparky8370
June 21st, 2008, 05:35 AM
I got it figured out. I had selected personal scan & tune from the drop down menu instead of commercial scan & tune.

southern
June 22nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
Mine seems to only work with personal but to load a cos I can put it to commercial and it will work but then I have to swap it back over to do anything else. Is that the way it should be? I thought it should be on commercial all the time.

Sparky8370
June 22nd, 2008, 05:41 AM
I really don't know shit about it, but I think it will work no matter what you put in there with your cable hooked up. It will only work without cable with the proper info entered. At least that's what my little bit of experience with this has told me.

bondurch
October 14th, 2009, 01:01 PM
heh. I had to switch from personal to commercial and it worked.