PDA

View Full Version : COS for E40 and fans

Alvin
February 1st, 2007, 08:13 AM
It says you guys have a fan patch to enable fan temps under the stock 192 f or so... Where is it? I can't find it in the files included and I can't find it on the website..

thanks for the help!

GMPX
February 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Alvin, you should certainly have access to that, you may not have the latest .cal files.
I'll PM you the link as it is in the Beta section.

Cheers,
Ross

Alvin
February 17th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Got it running.. Worked like a charm..

I used it on a GTO we are trying to set some records with.. The car so far has gone a 7.91 with intake, tune, pulley, stock manifolds and weld in mufflers. It has gone a 7.59 with the above and a set of headers. On the GTO boards he is the fastest by far out of the cars with no parts touching oil...

Rocketman69
February 18th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Ross, why are the latest .cal files in the Beta section? Can't the rest of us paying customers have them as well?

Alvin
February 18th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Because they are still beta!

:bash:

GMPX
February 18th, 2007, 08:10 PM
We were just going to wait until the next full install package was ready before releasing them. I'll post them in the E40 section now so everyone can have them. You must however be running the latest software Paul posted. The first 2bar LS2 done with them was back in Novemember 2006 from memory, so by now we are pretty sure they are going to be fine.
Also, there is no guide written for the E40 custom O.S upgrade even though it is a simple task. I might ask Chad to whip one up before I post the cals to save a bunch of Emails.

Cheers,
Ross

P.S - http://www.efilive.com/news.aspx#news5