PDA

View Full Version : Mark Log Segment

Chevy366
February 28th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Is there a way to mark a running log ?
What I mean is while logging is there a way to say mark a spot in the log while recording the log data ? While recording a log I see or feel something in the tune and wish to mark the spot in the log where this occurred , like with say by tapping the space bar . Tapping the space bar would insert a marker (ampersand , just an example) , for reference of that spot or segment .

dc_justin
February 28th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Is there a way to mark a running log ?
What I mean is while logging is there a way to say mark a spot in the log while recording the log data ? While recording a log I see or feel something in the tune and wish to mark the spot in the log where this occurred , like with say by tapping the space bar . Tapping the space bar would insert a marker (ampersand , just an example) , for reference of that spot or segment .

Yep. :)

Using keys 0-9, you can mark a log while logging. Then when the log is complete, just hit that key to jump ahead to that point in the log. In the properties menu, you can define what each note is. Eg, Note 1 = KR spike, Note 2 = flat spot, bog, early downshift, etc.

Chevy366
February 28th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Yep. :)

Using keys 0-9, you can mark a log while logging. Then when the log is complete, just hit that key to jump ahead to that point in the log. In the properties menu, you can define what each note is. Eg, Note 1 = KR spike, Note 2 = flat spot, bog, early downshift, etc.
Thanks that's what I was after . :)