PDA

View Full Version : CASE Relearn for the LL8

ScarabEpic22
March 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hey guys, any timeframe on when EFILive can do a CASE relearn on the LL8 PCM? Im working on something that I need a new PCM for and dont really want to have to pay the stealer for the simple procedure unless I absolutely have to.

ScarabEpic22
March 2nd, 2007, 03:30 PM
C'mon guys, when will this be available, Im gonna need a CASE relearn within the next week or so.

Chevy366
March 2nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
I think they are ignoring us on the LL8 I6 issues .
I can hear it , God I wish they would just go away . :D

joecar
March 2nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
You're not being ignored, it's just a matter of Paul or Ross reading this thread and figuring their schedule... :)

ScarabEpic22
March 3rd, 2007, 07:43 AM
You're not being ignored, it's just a matter of Paul or Ross reading this thread and figuring their schedule... :)

I know that, I just hope the smaller guys here (LL8) still get noticed, the main focus of EFILive is definitely LSx/Duramax now, the LL8 is a tricky bugger that is supported because the TrailBlazer is the 9th best selling car in America.

You guys get to it when you want, I know everyone is demanding things of you (V7.3.4 maybe?) and that is life, we just dont want to be forgotten.:) Keep up the good work!

Tordne
March 3rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
I think I've mentioned in a couple of threads already that CASE relearn for the LL8 it is likely to first appear in the V8 software release later in the year.

No one is being forgotten, we just have a number of things on the go which need to be prioritised. Getting the E38 and E67 support out, black box logging on the FlashScan V2 and AutoCal are amongst the top priorities right now.

wait4me
March 3rd, 2007, 09:42 AM
If i remember correctly, I just opened the scan tool as a ls1 controller and the case relearn worked perfect for mine? I would have to double check, but i think that is what i did.

ScarabEpic22
March 3rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks Tordne for at least giving a timeframe, I appreciate it. I know E38/E67 and standalone is at the top priority now, and I want those too, so Ill take what I can get when I get it.

Thats interesting Jesse, if the LS1 controller did the CASE relearn, that would be awesome!

ScarabEpic22
March 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM
If i remember correctly, I just opened the scan tool as a ls1 controller and the case relearn worked perfect for mine? I would have to double check, but i think that is what i did.

Any update on this Jesse?

Can you do it with the LS1 controller or any of the one available now?