PDA

View Full Version : efi live for the 4.8

duramaxin14
March 2nd, 2007, 09:40 AM
My dad has a 2007 chevy classic with the 4.8. He wants a tune for it i was going to take the ppe gas tune that my buddy has in his 05 avalanch with the 327. Will this work or can anyone please sent me the hottest tune they have for the 4.8. Thanks u very much in advance for all the responds

wait4me
March 17th, 2007, 04:17 PM
The cal is different for each year and vehicle so it probably wont work. It is just as easy to make your own performance tune. There is plenty of information out on the web on how and what tables you should be messing with. :)

duramaxin14
March 18th, 2007, 01:14 PM
He Waitforme you would mine in leading me in the right direction i dont really no how to do the search eninge. And in the furture i am going to get u to built me a nice tune. But He needs to get the exhaust intake and the torando all done first we took it to the track tonight to get a pass line on it we ran a 15.7 without t/h and a 15.6 with t/h. so we gained a 10th i thought thats was pretty good for a 2 wheel drive crew cab. Anyways a little off topic there but do u think u can lead me in the right direction about what to mess with and what not and also how much hp will one of your hottest tunes deliver for this small v8 Thanks man