PDA

View Full Version : Firmware For V1?

JET LEE
March 3rd, 2007, 03:06 AM
Does anyone have the latest firmware for V1, mine has gone haywire and needs to be reflashed.

Ira
March 3rd, 2007, 05:15 AM
Does anyone have the latest firmware for V1, mine has gone haywire and needs to be reflashed.

Can't be done for a V1. If you have a V2 and you mis-typed the most current firmware is in the most recent EFILive program download.

Are you having connection problems, like computer doesn't always see the cable?

Ira

JET LEE
March 3rd, 2007, 08:28 AM
well.....it worked fine for a couple of months, now when I try to connect the console gives "ERROR unregistered interface some features have been disabled". Now all I can do is scan : (

I haven't changed anything in the software. I double checked my SN, KEY, issue date and type to verify that they were correct.

Then, I uninstalled the software including drivers and reinstalled everything....still same error message.

When I go to Tuning-Help-Flashscan V1 PCM Licensing, I get the following:
Flashscan SN: I get the correct SN followed by two strange looking charcters then USB
Type: Unknown
Firmware version: 99.2.17
Model: FSP
Firmware date: 18-Jan-2005
Reflash counter: -2080374781 (Really strange the other day it said 3 which is correct)
PCM Licenses 1 available 1 used (correct)

Has to be a hardware problem. Andrew is looking into it, just posted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Tordne
March 3rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
It basically won't be detected as a FlashScan interface as it seem the flash has some corruption.