Blacky
May 7th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Enhancements listed here:
http://www.efilive.com/downloads/v72_updates.html
(This list was updated May 08, 2005.)

Download here:
http://www.efilive.com/downloads/downloads_7.html#V721
Updated documentation is included.

This version will most likely go to CD production on Monday.
Reports of any spelling mistakes or other annoying but easily fixed (i.e. cosmetic) issues are most welcome, up until Sunday night (May 09).

Regards
Paul

Black02SS
May 7th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Sounds good. I should be placing my order for FlashScan sometime today. I can't wait to finally get it.

jsttry
May 7th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Have the default dashboards been accidentally excluded from the v7.2.1 install? Just tried installing the new pre-release on two separate computers that have both the default and customised dashboards.

The new 7.2.1 install removed the Default folder and default imperial/metric VDP files from My Documents\efilive\v7\VDash. If I restore my backed up copy of the VDash directory all the default dashboards work again.

bink
May 7th, 2005, 04:46 PM
DTCs are now cleared following a PCM reflash or read. No more loading the Scan Tool just to clear communication trouble codes set during the reflash or read process.

Great feature!
It's the little things. :D
Thank you.

Cheers,
joel

Blacky
May 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Have the default dashboards been accidentally excluded from the v7.2.1 install? Just tried installing the new pre-release on two separate computers that have both the default and customised dashboards.

The new 7.2.1 install removed the Default folder and default imperial/metric VDP files from My Documents\efilive\v7\VDash. If I restore my backed up copy of the VDash directory all the default dashboards work again.

In the V7.2.1 release the existing dashboards are removed. Then new ones are installed. I do not know why the new ones would not be installed.
I will investigate here.
Meanwhile copying them from backup is a good solution.
You should als be able to re-run the install and select [Repair] to force the installer to update all files that are missing.

Regards
Paul

dbaxter_ss
May 8th, 2005, 04:44 AM
That works, same thing happened to me and the repair put all the files down.

SS2win
May 8th, 2005, 07:55 AM
same thing here and there was no manuals installed. ran repair and all is good.

warpster
May 8th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Same thing here....after first time through the install no dash...reran and all is OK????

red12secz28
May 8th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Did the same to me... Loaded program no dashboards.... unistalled and then reinstalled 7.2.1 everthing is fine.