PDA

View Full Version : Supercharged 408 stroker, lots a boost & tuned with efil

wait4me
May 7th, 2005, 10:45 AM
No numbers yet, but the boost is reading 17lbs and Pulls like a guy couldnt explain, The thing just keeps pulling all the way to the 7300 rpm shift.
Final Specs of car, 'yes im done'
408 stroker motor,
644 lift cam 244 duration on a 117 ls
stage 3 heads, 2.08 valve 1.6
custom titanium rods, " look so pretty, a shame you can see em"
calies crank offset ground just a little :) ,
Ross custom blower pistons, and total seal blower rings.
Aluminum flywheel, stage 3 spec clutch " i love this clutch combo works like a dream"
Ati F1R Custom kit, with massive 5 core 36" by 24" by 6" thick. 3.75in tubing all the way thru, and the massive blow off valve.
8 rib setup. Should have been 24lbs, but im seeing 17 from about 2600rpms all the way to the shift...
And of coarse all the tuning done with efilive. "Thanks guys!!"
I have lots of videos ill try to get them posted somewhere. The car sounds like a helicopter... I cant believe how loud the darn thing is..
Im still using the 1 bar setup and i was able to get my fueling set in about 3 wot.. "close enough anyways. Ill switch to a 2 bar map and then post the tune somewhere when it is complete so everyone will have a base idea of what to change things too and why.
I just raced a 1000 hp mustang today and killed him by over 15 car lengths no exageration, I have it on film. Cant wait to see some dyno numbers and get to the track.
Also for anyone wanting a drag radial, BUY THE MT STREET DRAGS, They are the best freaking tire i have ever used. I can pull the front end way up launching at 3600 rpms and the street..... :) sorry this post is so long, im just a little happy today. jes

SS2win
May 7th, 2005, 11:37 AM
sounds like you've had more than you're share of fun. 8)

AllCammedUp
May 8th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Congrats, Jesse! I bet you cleaned his clock and it sounds like you are a bit $$$ as well! ;)

What kind of car do you have? F-body or 'vette? Setup from what we can read sounds awesome.

Thanks for the full flash files - that'll allow me to go ahead and upgrade on to the custom EFI OS's when they become available. :)

SS2win
May 8th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Forgot to mention post some links to the vid...

Tydriver
May 8th, 2005, 08:34 AM
OMG thats awesome..

I have the ability to convert the tape to video if you dont :-) You have a webpage up with pics of the build ??

Oh, and I forgot to mention.. A friend of mine has those tires (4 of them) you are talking about on his 4.3L Typhoon and YES, they hook, in fact, they hook well enough to splinter the output shaft on the 700r4 :roll: after 2 launches Dayang 700r4 :-(

bink
May 8th, 2005, 10:15 AM
I want to see the videos! :D

wildwhl
May 12th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Might I ask what your target/commanded and measured AFR is at WOT in PE mode?

Just learning this stuff...and have a MagnaCharged CTS-V that I'm looking for the last ounce of power from :)