PDA

View Full Version : Connecting issues

Jason S.
March 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I am having connecting issues connecting to an 03 H2. I had a similar problem connecting with my corvette the first time. I unplugged the cables, restarted the software (a couple of times in a couple of different orders) and got it to work, from that point on, it connected first try every time. I haven't had any luck getting connected to the H2, the same laptop, cables etc... won't finish connecting to the H2. I get a couple of different errors. One says something about an invalid calibration...connecty anyway??? The other gets a bit further along in the connection process, it gives the 1 sec retry a few times, then holds for a bit, then I get bootloader rejected.

Any ideas??

Tordne
March 20th, 2007, 08:57 PM
FlashScan V1 or V2?

What is the build of the Tune Tool? Go to 'Help->About' menu option to find this info.

Do you have any issues using the Scan Tool and maintaining the connection?

Jason S.
March 21st, 2007, 02:05 AM
It's V2, I can Scan and clear codes, no problem. It's 7.3.3 build 555

Thanks

Bruce Melton
March 21st, 2007, 03:38 AM
I have that problem as well with V1 and V2. Sometimes I have to connect and reconnect the USB end every flash in order to reconnect. Sort of assume it is normal-

Jason S.
March 21st, 2007, 06:03 AM
Thing is, I can connect first try...everytime to my 2000 corvette (once it has been liscensed). I CANNOT connect to the H2 to liscense it....at all. Tried everything I could think of. I suspect, once it's liscensed it won't be a problem. It seems it has a problem "unlocking" the ecu.

Blacky
March 21st, 2007, 11:33 AM
Hi Jason,

After you get the failure on the H2, locate the most recent *.blx file in the folder My Documents\EFILive\V7\Bug Reports and send it to me at paul@efilive.com That should help me to identify the issue.

Regards
Paul

Jason S.
March 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Hi Jason,

After you get the failure on the H2, locate the most recent *.blx file in the folder My Documents\EFILive\V7\Bug Reports and send it to me at paul@efilive.com That should help me to identify the issue.

Regards
Paul

File sent! Thanks for the support!

Jason.