PDA

View Full Version : How long to recieve V1 liscnese??

nitrorocket
March 24th, 2007, 01:22 AM
I ordered a new $99 liscense last night and have not recieved it yet, I have a car coming today to tune, anybody know???

Trippin
March 24th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Usually no more than 24 hours.

nitrorocket
March 24th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Tic Toc Tic Toc....:bawl:

Tordne
March 24th, 2007, 06:16 AM
It's just gone 07:15 so it may be a couple more hours.

nitrorocket
March 24th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Something is wierd here... They emailed and said it would be 30-60 minutes. That was 3 hours ago.

Then, ten minutes later I get another email saying:

"We cannot process your order until you supply the serial number of the FlashScan device for which you wish to purchase the tuning license.
The serial number is a 16 digit number. You can view the serial number in the EFILive tuning Software (when your FlashScan cable is connected to your PC) by selecting the menu option: Help->FlashScan V1 PCM Licensing or Help->FlashScan V2 VIN Licensing, depending on whether you have a V1 or V2 FlashScan device."

So I look it up exactly where and how they say only to find a 12 digit serial on my software. I emailed it to them immediatly (3 hours ago) and now no response.

I hope EFILive sees this and can get the code to me, I resceduled the tune for 8:00 tomorrow morning.

:bawl:

Blacky
March 24th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Sorry, I didn't expect you to reply so quickly. I'll go process the order now.
Regards
Paul

P.S. On a weekday you would get the code a little more quickly - remember today is Sunday here in NZ.

nitrorocket
March 24th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks you!!

I will keep that in mind next time. Wow sunday already!! It's only Saturday here. Do you have Sundays winning lottery numbers I can use tomorrow!!:D

Black02SS
March 24th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks you!!

I will keep that in mind next time. Wow sunday already!! It's only Saturday here. Do you have Sundays winning lottery numbers I can use tomorrow!!:D
:muahaha:

Trippin
March 24th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Today is the tomorrow we talked about yesterday! :D

joecar
March 24th, 2007, 05:51 PM
:cheers:

...and the world can't end tomorrow because NZ would've already known about it yesterday...

Tordne
March 24th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Not quiet that far ahead. We know about tomorrow, today. Yesterday we knew about the day before yesterday.

joecar
March 24th, 2007, 06:07 PM
lol... :cheers:

Blacky
March 24th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhhh! the world just ended, I was just sitting here reading the forums and suddenly a huge asteroid hit this frog and--------------------No carrrier...

...and the world can't end tomorrow because NZ would've already known about it yesterday...

Biggsy
March 24th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhhh! the world just ended, I was just sitting here reading the forums and suddenly a huge asteroid hit this frog and--------------------No carrrier...
Damn! we'll get it here in a couple of hours, time to start looting:muahaha:

So close to V2 standalone too............:bawl:

Doc
March 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM

:rockon:

joecar
March 25th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Ahhh... The meaning of life, the universe, everything... :cheers: