PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 cals have alot more things added to them in latest update :)

wait4me
March 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Lots more limiters, lots more transmission tables, and several other important tables. :) woohooo..

Also a speedo calculator that is Awsome!

blandmiller
March 30th, 2007, 04:24 AM
I will be installing this weekend and see what's available.

I assume the additional parameters, tables, and limiters are available for the LL8 using the V1 cable. I never upgraded to the V2 because of the lack of updates for the LL8.

ScarabEpic22
March 30th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Ive got it downloaded and running on my desktop where I make tunes and then on the laptop where the tunes get flashed from.

I like the limiters section better now, and the manual hold 1-2 and 2-3 trans tables are nice too. I dont have a desire to set them to anything but the stock settings, but for some they will really help out.

The general transmission segment with the gear ratios is a nice add too.

The only thing I want to do is be able to remove the RTACS screen from above the general description. It does nothing for the LL8 except make it so I have to adjust the size of the desc box which then I cant see all the tables below. Just something that can probably be turned off that I havent figured out yet.