PDA

View Full Version : Any news on TNT

Automotive Innovations
March 31st, 2007, 03:41 AM
Just wondering if the TNT upgrade is scheduled for release anytime soon.
I thought it was going to bundled with the dsp2-5.

Automotive Innovations
March 31st, 2007, 11:21 AM
TNT Operating systems were not included in the latest public release of EFILive V7.4, it will be released after full support for the E38 / E67 gas ECM's is complete.

I thought i looked everywhere, but I was wrong.:nixweiss:

GMPX
March 31st, 2007, 02:33 PM
One of the reasons is I am also working on a nice enhancement to TNT, it's a big job to convert all the Duramax O.S's to a custom version, so I'd rather just get it right on one first.

Cheers,
Ross

Lennart
April 3rd, 2007, 06:01 PM
One of the reasons is I am also working on a nice enhancement to TNT, it's a big job to convert all the Duramax O.S's to a custom version, so I'd rather just get it right on one first.

Cheers,
Ross

Ross,

are you aware you wrote that on April 1st? :D:D

abkimble
August 26th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Was the TNT released with this latest software.

Thanks
Mike

GMPX
August 26th, 2007, 05:10 PM
No it wasn't Mike, the feedback we got was not to bother given the DSP5 setup!, however, yes it will still be done, but it seems most people just went with DSP5.

Cheers,
Ross

Lennart
August 27th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I would love to have TNT, especially for the idle timing tables to refine cold starts !

GMPX
August 27th, 2007, 03:13 PM
It only adjusted the fuel pulse, it did not make any other tables variable. Just ONE table, that was it.

Cheers,
Ross

abkimble
August 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
It only adjusted the fuel pulse, it did not make any other tables variable. Just ONE table, that was it.

Cheers,
Ross

That sounds like it would be really nice for large turbo spooling in diesel applications. Is there any diesels that are at supported at the moment, LB7 LLY or LBZ or just none.

Mike

rcr1978
August 27th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I think it would be awsome for smoke control on hot days

Lennart
January 12th, 2008, 07:35 AM
It would be cool to have when tuning on a dyno.....

abkimble
February 13th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Anymore news on this? I would be willing to do what ever I have to do to help make this happen. I've been tuning on the chev. diesels and would love to have the control for turning the pw up and down to meet my specific needs. I believe in a tune for a truck and this would certainly help with the fine tuning for no smoke. If I can read up on, learn, or forge a way I will definitely invest the time and effort.

kodiak
January 5th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Me too. I have a variable boost controller for tweaking boost while driving...I would REALLY like one for pulse width!

beach_33
January 5th, 2009, 03:23 PM
i'm not aware of what the tnt tunning is. what will it allow use to do

kodiak
January 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
It will allow you to increase or decrease fuel with a turn of a knob.

beach_33
January 5th, 2009, 08:03 PM
that would be cool

GMPX
January 6th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Sorry to say but it's pretty much been pushed aside, the interest shown was quite low once DSP5 hit the market.

abkimble
March 29th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Sorry to say but it's pretty much been pushed aside, the interest shown was quite low once DSP5 hit the market.

I can certainly understand. So many tables would have to be adjusted once the dial was turned. We'll take what we can get. :rockon: