PDA

View Full Version : Help

IdahoRob
April 6th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Loading efi and it won't let me scan or load tunes. Says this version is not compatable with the cable.

I've loaded all the lastest versions, any guesses?

Tranny tonight, track tomorrow, if I can get this efi thing running.

Thanks,
Rob

Blacky
April 6th, 2007, 09:42 AM
When you intalled the latest V7.4 software, a new FlashSCan V2 firmware file was included (V2.4.55).

Hold down the Ctrl button on the FlashScan keypad, while connecting it to the PC. That will cause 2 orange LEDs to flash indicating that FlashScan is ready for the new firmware.

Please selet the Start menu option:
Start->All Prorgams->EFILive V7->Update FlashScan V2 Firmware.

Click on the [...] button and select the firmware file:
\Program Files\EFILive\V7\FSProg_V2_4_55.ffw

Then click on the [Program button]

The programming should only take 20-30 seconds.
Once the FlashScan logo displays on the FlashScan V2 screen, you're good to go.

Regards
Paul

Loading efi and it won't let me scan or load tunes. Says this version is not compatable with the cable.

I've loaded all the lastest versions, any guesses?

Tranny tonight, track tomorrow, if I can get this efi thing running.

Thanks,
Rob

wait4me
April 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
If that dont work. Call me at 574-267-3630 i will get you taken care of asap for your race.

IdahoRob
April 6th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help. Well we gave it our all on the truck. We got the twin turbo set-up done in two and 1/2 days(one of those today) and then tore into the tranny tonight. We ran into a couple of problems with the trans stuff, so looks like no race day tomorrow.

We'll still try to get in a few passes if we can get a part and get it back together tomorrow.

I haven't tried the fix for my efi problem yet, but will tomorrow.

Thanks,

GMPX
April 7th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Keep us posted Rob, looking forward to hearing your results (on the twin turbos).

Cheers,
Ross

Trippin
April 7th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Rob,

I'm here if you need me.

Guy

ScarabEpic22
April 7th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Looking forward to seeing you get all fix-ed up and start flying down the 1/4mi! Ive never seen a D-max (or anything else) run in person, but I really want to this summer.

IdahoRob
April 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Rob,

I'm here if you need me.

Guy

Thank-you Guy. Just a mistake on my part as usual. We followed the above procedure and everything works