PDA

View Full Version : Can somone look at one...

98SS2836
April 10th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Of my maps Im having a hard time getting a stable idle go figure

I want to make sure my rafig maps are ok. Do I use the number copy paste or add.
Any info appriciated

98SS2836
April 10th, 2007, 10:49 AM
never mind I found it theres one in the new upgrade. aaaaaaa. Im at my ends meet with this thing. Its jumpin all over the place dam it.:nixweiss:

SSpdDmon
April 10th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Unable to see your map (says invalid archive). When logging RAFIG, you are recording the corrections. So, you need to add the results to the map.

Doc
April 11th, 2007, 03:34 AM
never mind I found it theres one in the new upgrade. aaaaaaa. Im at my ends meet with this thing. Its jumpin all over the place dam it.:nixweiss:

If it is "Jumping" then my first question is are you totally sure that you are in OLSD? Do you have the MAF failure? Are all of your vacuum, PCV lines tight and not leaking?

Help is here.

98SS2836
April 11th, 2007, 10:23 AM
If it is "Jumping" then my first question is are you totally sure that you are in OLSD? Do you have the MAF failure? Are all of your vacuum, PCV lines tight and not leaking?

Help is here.
No leaks, maf failed. no pcv. But Im going to have to get back to you about the staying in OLSD I know at first it does but I have to make sure when it starts bouncing that it stays in it. Im going to look at in depth tomorrow.
Thanks very much about the help. Im going to need some of it. Im going to a mustang dyno day saturday I want to represent. I was going to bring our 830rwhp prochared 91 rs camaro but The front of the crack ate it.