PDA

View Full Version : DTC code disable question

ScarabEpic22
April 13th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, I downloaded V7.4.1 and both updates and reflashed my V2 with .55.

Now when I flash my 02 LL8 with DTC P0442 disabled, the light still comes on when the code is thrown. I have disabled it in both the "DTC Enable/Disable" and "MIL Enable/Disable" sections with no luck.

Any ideas?

Blacky
April 18th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry I can't answer the question, but V7.4.2 is now available - it *may* help (it may not).
http://www.efilive.com/download.aspx#download1

Regards
Paul

ScarabEpic22
April 19th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks, I will download now and try it out. Hasnt popped up in the last couple days, but I didnt drive yesterday and reflashed the night before at 7pm. I only have about 2hrs and 1 cold start on the current tune, so I guess I will see what happens.

ScarabEpic22
April 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Well it came back again today, I have all the current software and firmware.

I didnt mention it before, but when I had 7.3 it worked fine, once I switched to 7.4.x it doesnt. I will try uninstalling it and reinstalling 7.3, but I just looked and I deleted 7.3. Is there anyway I can download an old version?

Blacky
April 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
If you've updated your V2 to firmware 2.4.55, then you can't go back to using V7.3.3, it is not compatible with 2.4.55. Which is why it is no longer available on the web site.

Regards
Paul

Well it came back again today, I have all the current software and firmware.

I didnt mention it before, but when I had 7.3 it worked fine, once I switched to 7.4.x it doesnt. I will try uninstalling it and reinstalling 7.3, but I just looked and I deleted 7.3. Is there anyway I can download an old version?

ScarabEpic22
April 23rd, 2007, 06:20 PM
Dang, well I have upgraded to the latest everything, so I guess that means I will go back and start over with the code turned on, flash it, then wait a week or so, and reflash it with the code turned off and see what happens.