April 18th, 2007, 06:51 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EFILive

gto_in_nc
April 18th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Woo-Hoo!!!

Way cool.

Blacky
April 18th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Its a bit cheesy and needs to be rewritten in the format required by wiki. Right now its too much like an advertisement (and has been flagged as such).
Any volunteers to rewrite it?

Also there needs to be links to other similar/related topics in wiki - anyone got any relevant links to like to from that page?

Regards
Paul

gto_in_nc
April 19th, 2007, 01:46 AM
I'll take a crack at a rewrite, Paul, if you'd like. Can I PM you & Ross about any pertinent data that might be missing?

Chevy366
April 19th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Its a bit cheesy and needs to be rewritten in the format required by wiki. Right now its too much like an advertisement (and has been flagged as such).
Any volunteers to rewrite it?

Also there needs to be links to other similar/related topics in wiki - anyone got any relevant links to like to from that page?

Regards
Paul
I did not author this , just found while doing some searching .

Blacky
April 19th, 2007, 08:38 AM
I did not author this , just found while doing some searching .

I know ;), its tken from here:
http://www.efilive.com/about.aspx

Regards
Paul

Blacky
April 19th, 2007, 08:39 AM
I'll take a crack at a rewrite, Paul, if you'd like. Can I PM you & Ross about any pertinent data that might be missing?

Sure, that would be great.
Paul

redhardsupra
April 19th, 2007, 12:21 PM
too bad it's not on any automotive forum, foff would rewrite it for you without asking ;)

Blacky
April 19th, 2007, 02:01 PM
too bad it's not on any automotive forum, foff would rewrite it for you without asking ;)

Funny you should say that, the link to EFILive was changed to HPTuners by "someone" a while back. I guess we should check the link every so often, its bound to be "edited" again.

Regards
Paul

emarkay
April 27th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Jeez, I did that over a year ago...
I did email you on that, Paul. ...
Yea the Wikiites flagged it a while ago, but I did my part to get it a placeholder...
Keep it professional and all that, fellow Wiki-serfs...

Back to my new PC setup, and used car search:

XPSP2 :eek:
Ubuntu Feisty Fawn !

Wrong Wheel Drive :bash:
Over $15K :mad:
1978 Coupe De Ville !
(1958 Eldorado) :D
1986 Caprice !
1999-2002 Z28 :master:

C-YA!